April 6, 2015
I'll admit that I am not an expert on heat pumps however, I don't understand how a heat pump can simultaneously heat and cool. The unit is either in a heating mode or a cooling mode.
February 8, 2013
I am wondering if the code will penalise or help a unit that does not meet the minimum standard as an air cooled chiller but is the most efficient air to water heating and cooling unit that exists. The unit provides cooling or heating as well as heating and cooling at the same time. When it is in simultaneous mode you receive 7 or 8 times the energy that is used, the actual example below shows that our TER (Total Energy Ratio) is 6.38 so the building is receiving 6.38 units of energy for every one paid for, unfortunately when operating only n cooling mode it does not meet the chiller standard due to extra pressure drop. Is there a method to allow this unit to be used under IECC energy code? I appreciate any and all input, Jim
Cooling + Heating
Most Recent Topics
- online college classes on buildin code
- IPMC exam
- Residential Mechanical Inspector Exam
- Bare liner survey
- Do Manufactured Homes in Florida Fall Under Residential Codes?
- #(WhatsApp:(+23-7654003579)BUY IELTS BAND 8.5 IN INDIA,KUWAIT.
- Top Website Design Company in Los Angeles
- Embroidery digitizing by Absolute Digitizing
- polyethylene plastic pipes (PE) for drainage
- Residential landscape design Houston