October 22, 2017
International Energy Conservation Code - Residential Section R403.4.1 calls for outdoor piping insulation protected from solar radiation (Ultraviolet Protection). It seems there is no such requirement in the Commercial section.
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators
- Group B Occupancy