December 31, 1969
The Federal Department of Energy is controling and requiring the IGCC and IECC; so you might as well get used to it;
Is just a peek at what is happening at the federal level to take complete control of code development and state adoption of building codes.
“Just so you know”,
Most Recent Topics
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- Air Condition Units Housed In A Protected Stairwell
- Handrail clarification
- MAQ's storage vs non-storage debate
- Fix your Epson Printer Offline troubleshooting
- Fire rating requirement for openings at rated exterior wall
- HELP - High Hazard (H-1) Multi-Story Building
- HELP - High Hazard (H-1) Area of Refuge Requirements
- concrete mixer truck for sale
- Why Is My AOL Mail Not Receiving Emails?