May 28, 2012
I was told “no more than six feet of flex can be ran from hard pipe”. My questioin is. Starting from the plentum six feet, or is it only if I run flex to hardpipe and then run flex off hard pipe (manual fresh air damper)
Most Recent Topics
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- Air Condition Units Housed In A Protected Stairwell
- Handrail clarification
- MAQ's storage vs non-storage debate
- Fix your Epson Printer Offline troubleshooting
- Fire rating requirement for openings at rated exterior wall
- HELP - High Hazard (H-1) Multi-Story Building
- HELP - High Hazard (H-1) Area of Refuge Requirements
- concrete mixer truck for sale
- Why Is My AOL Mail Not Receiving Emails?