April 13, 2015
Section 505.1 (2015 IMC) requires that exhaust ducts form kitchen hoods have a smooth inner wall. Many hood manufacturers are now providing a flexible transition duct (much like a dryer exhaust duct) with the hood. I have not allowed the installation of this flex duct based on section 505.1 Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Am I interpreting the code wrong? By the way the 2015 IRC requires the same type duct.
Most Recent Topics
- online college classes on buildin code
- IPMC exam
- Residential Mechanical Inspector Exam
- A-2 vs B
- CENSUS CODES FOR PERMITTING
- Bare liner survey
- Do Manufactured Homes in Florida Fall Under Residential Codes?
- #(WhatsApp:(+23-7654003579)BUY IELTS BAND 8.5 IN INDIA,KUWAIT.
- Top Website Design Company in Los Angeles
- Embroidery digitizing by Absolute Digitizing