December 17, 2019
Not sure what you mean by "foot" vent.
916 is only section I know that addresses island venting
March 5, 2019
i need help understanding - where in 916.2 - foot venting is specified.... is there another location for island venting that says wet drain must tie back into vent line via foot vent method......"the vent shall rise vertically to above the darinage outlet of fisture being vented before offsetting horizontally or vertically downward"
Most Recent Topics
- ICC University vs ICC Campus
- get certification
- Hello from Oak Lawn, IL
- Why isn't this a "cripple wall"?
- Focusing Study for B1 Exam
- Multi Family Housing Washing Machines
- Construction damage detection
- No Frost footing,403.1.4.1 2 story with walkout basement
- Stair Stringer Connections to Floor Framing
- Is an enclosed porch "Habitable Space"?