March 5, 2019
i need help understanding - where in 916.2 - foot venting is specified.... is there another location for island venting that says wet drain must tie back into vent line via foot vent method......"the vent shall rise vertically to above the darinage outlet of fisture being vented before offsetting horizontally or vertically downward"
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- Outdoor area occupancy classification
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators