April 6, 2015
Under the IRC MODEL code, a 4 story building is out of the scope of the IRC.
In NJ, the NSPC is what is currently used for the plumbing code.
Contact the local code official in the jurisdiction where the building will be built to understand what codes (and local amendments) apply to your building.
July 8, 2019
I am in NJ and receiving conflicting info about a project where I have 4 stories of residential over retail. Which mechanical, plumbing, fuel gas code applies? Would it be the mech, plumb, FG, etc. within the IRC or since the building is governed by IBC because it is over 3 stories would it be IMC, NSPC, NFGC…?
Most Recent Topics
- Earthbag construction?
- B1 EXAM PREP
- school cafeteria exempt from sprinkler req?
- Egress window requirements
- Scuppers at Roof-Top Patio
- Get Comprehensive HP Help from Certified Experts
- Where can I buy the cheapest and most secure POE Currency?
- Is it wise to buy cheap Animal Crossing Bells at IGGM?
- Where is the best place to buy NBA 2K20 MT?
- Is it worth buying Nook miles Tickets at IGGM?