April 6, 2015
I am guessing you are working under the IRC. See Section G2445 (e.g. 2018 IRC). There are some limitations. Also, check the manufacturer's instructions to determine if the unit is suitable for continuous use.
September 26, 2019
Question: Can Ventless gas heaters be considered a small portion of the overall heating system when performing a manual J?
Background: Building official says "no" but code only states that ventless gas heat can not be the sole source. Confused because his interpretation seems to be stretching the code beyond its intent.
Most Recent Topics
- online college classes on buildin code
- IPMC exam
- Residential Mechanical Inspector Exam
- A-2 vs B
- CENSUS CODES FOR PERMITTING
- Bare liner survey
- Do Manufactured Homes in Florida Fall Under Residential Codes?
- #(WhatsApp:(+23-7654003579)BUY IELTS BAND 8.5 IN INDIA,KUWAIT.
- Top Website Design Company in Los Angeles
- Embroidery digitizing by Absolute Digitizing