April 10, 2015
In IPC 2015, Table E103.3(2), the hot water supply fixture units for a bathroom group with a flush valve water closet are double that for a bathroom group with a flush tank.
Does anyone know the rationale behind this? It seems as though the hot WSFU would be the same regardless of the type of control on the water closet.
It can make an appreciable difference in the hot water pipe and water heater sizing in a facility that has a large number of bathroom groups, such as a hotel or an assisted living facility.
Most Recent Topics
- online college classes on buildin code
- IPMC exam
- Residential Mechanical Inspector Exam
- A-2 vs B
- CENSUS CODES FOR PERMITTING
- Bare liner survey
- Do Manufactured Homes in Florida Fall Under Residential Codes?
- #(WhatsApp:(+23-7654003579)BUY IELTS BAND 8.5 IN INDIA,KUWAIT.
- Top Website Design Company in Los Angeles
- Embroidery digitizing by Absolute Digitizing