December 31, 1969
July 17, 2013
Any orientation that provides the highest reading! I know that sounds “flippant” but for lack of any specifics from the codes, this opinion is as good as the next.
December 5, 2013
Section 321.2.2 indicates that outdoor pool lighting levels should be 3.0 footcandles at the water surface. I am wondering if the intent is illumination from above, below or sideways. In other words, which way should I point my lightmeter?
Most Recent Topics
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- Air Condition Units Housed In A Protected Stairwell
- Handrail clarification
- MAQ's storage vs non-storage debate
- Fix your Epson Printer Offline troubleshooting
- Fire rating requirement for openings at rated exterior wall
- HELP - High Hazard (H-1) Multi-Story Building
- HELP - High Hazard (H-1) Area of Refuge Requirements
- concrete mixer truck for sale
- Why Is My AOL Mail Not Receiving Emails?