June 19, 2012
Public Pool is 6′ with less than 10% obstruction VIA ADA accesability
October 21, 2011
Not sure on what you are describing/heating-oil-tank-hot-exam-oregon sking. Can you clarify if what you are asking has to do with a barrier or fence around a pool…… or are you addressing an issue totally within the pool configuration?
Carvin DiGiovanni, Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
February 28, 2012
What is the minimum depth required from the edge of the pool to a surrounding wall? I’ve heard 3′, 4′ and 6′, but am not clear as to what is actually required.
Most Recent Topics
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- Air Condition Units Housed In A Protected Stairwell
- Handrail clarification
- MAQ's storage vs non-storage debate
- Fix your Epson Printer Offline troubleshooting
- Fire rating requirement for openings at rated exterior wall
- HELP - High Hazard (H-1) Multi-Story Building
- HELP - High Hazard (H-1) Area of Refuge Requirements
- concrete mixer truck for sale
- Why Is My AOL Mail Not Receiving Emails?