April 13, 2015
The definition of a self-closing self-latching gate cannot be closed by means of human or electricity. Many municipalities allow electric gates to meet the requirements of self-closing self-latching. I am having a hard time doing that. What is everyone’s thoughts? or interpretation.
Most Recent Topics
- Is a MRI cryogen quench vent considered hazardous
- Earthbag construction?
- U-store it building complex
- MAQ's storage vs non-storage debate
- HELP - High Hazard (H-1) Area of Refuge Requirements
- Waiting for Certification
- Items disappearing from MyICC
- Egress window requirements
- IBC 2012 table 1018, corridor serving less than 30 - B occ
- Perimeter surface pool bonding.