April 25, 2018
Specifically my inquiry is very narrow, and I need input regarding electronic equipments and permissiveness in evacuating stairwells. What type of cabling and allowances are made for two way radio systems . Is it permissible to install the repeater in the stairwell?
August 27, 2015
Per IBC 1103.2.9 (2012), mechanical rooms are not required to be accessible. However, if they are served by an elevator, are they then considered to be accessible, thus requiring that 2 way communication be provided in the elevator lobby of the mechanical room?
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- Outdoor area occupancy classification
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators