June 16, 2015
You would be correct. An F-1 occupancy is limited to the first floor only in a building of V-B construction that is not sprinklered.
May 29, 2015
As there has been no response on my previous question, I will try another approach...
Table 503 describe allowable areas and building heights. question is - under an F-1 occupancy group, type V-B construction states: allowable area =8500 s.f, one story, 40' allowable building ht.
My interpretation is: an F-1 occupancy in a type V-B building can only be a 1 story building not exceeding 8500 s.f. without modifications. And, that an F-1 occupancy would not be allowed in a 2 story, Type V-B building?
Am I right or wrong.,. please clarify if possible.
Thanks for your assistance.
Most Recent Topics
- movable partition walls
- transformer & separately derived system grounding and bonding
- Delayed Pick up of Plans
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- The benefits of solar cable
- Stair requirements
- New Guy from DC area
- Acetylene - Flammable Gas or Reactive Gas MAQ
- Computer based plans pearson vue