February 6, 2020
Are there any limitations on building a non-combustible exterior covered area (canopy) over the assumed property line that divides buildings as mentioned in 705.3. Because of the existing construction, I need to put the assumed property line 10' away from the existing structure. Unfortunately, I would like to extend my new non-combustible canopy to abut the existing building, and then overlap the assumed property line. But I am not sure of the requirements for this configuration.
Most Recent Topics
- get certification
- IFC 604.4 Overcurrent Protection
- Why isn't this a "cripple wall"?
- Structural mover ... what does moving mean?
- Multi Family Housing Washing Machines
- Construction damage detection
- No Frost footing,403.1.4.1 2 story with walkout basement
- Stair Stringer Connections to Floor Framing
- Is an enclosed porch "Habitable Space"?
- Erratta in Section R806.5