March 30, 2018
Hello, I am working on an apartment complex project that contains a freestanding clubhouse. This clubhouse contains business offices, community room with lounge area and bar top, exercise room, and restrooms. This clubhouse overlooks the community pool also.
The structure is approximately 5000 sq. ft.
Would the occupancy classification of the clubhouse fall under Assembly A-2 or A-3?
thanks for the help,
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.