September 17, 2015
An autism therapy center that provides social, communication, cognitive and behavioral skills for children with autism ages 2-10. The plan is to have 50 children and 40 staff on site. The children would be in therapy for up to 6 hours a day. The owners insist that they are a B occupancy no different than an outpatient therapy or rehab facility. We have reviewed the project as an I-4 occupancy based on the parents of these children will leave them with staff of this facility. The spectrum of level of autism will vary between children. No doubtly, resulting in a slower evacuation time and with the parents not on site, custodial care will be provided by staff. Any arguments or documentation anyone can provide for either arguement?
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.