May 31, 2019
Hey guys, I am pretty new at this and am planning on buying a house this weekend. It is a single family house on a lot. The lot is zoned where It can have multi-family dwellings and such. There is room on the back of the lot to build a tri-plex I believe and there is alley access. I will not be splitting the parcel into two so I am having a very hard time figuring out how far apart the buildings would have to be from each other (If at all). Can anyone point me in the right direction or know this off of the top of their head? If there needs to be a certain space between the two dwellings or not? I am aware of all the other setbacks for the property. Thanks in advance.
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Ratings of Electrical rooms
- Trouble with online test taking. PRONTO and Webcam issues.
- Welcome Back from Astoria, Oregon
- 2012 IBC 424.5 Children's Play Structures area limited to 300 SF
- inspection software?
- Definition of occupied spaces
- Professional licensing when responding to disasters