May 22, 2016
Hello, I would like some clarification of what constitutes to a remodel. The building/residential code is not specific as to where the lines lies for remodels what would constitute to a new construction. I've seen many project that include the demolition of an entire house minus 5 walls, and because those 5 walls are part of the original structure and foundation, there is little we can do to mandate any new regulations.
I'm new to code enforcement, any help is appreciated.
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.