December 31, 1969
I have a jurisdiction that wants to argue that because an existing 2-story+basement building was previously a single tenant B occupant (in their minds) and has now gone to a multi-tenant B occupancy (4 tenants on main, 2 up, 0 basement), that we should be required to come into compliance with all sorts of current code, especially Fire Alarms, Radio Comms, etc.
Any thoughts on this and citing that will help me push back on them? Much appreciated.
Most Recent Topics
- ICC University vs ICC Campus
- get certification
- Hello from Oak Lawn, IL
- Why isn't this a "cripple wall"?
- Focusing Study for B1 Exam
- Multi Family Housing Washing Machines
- Construction damage detection
- No Frost footing,403.1.4.1 2 story with walkout basement
- Stair Stringer Connections to Floor Framing
- Is an enclosed porch "Habitable Space"?