April 6, 2015
Hmmmm....that is an interesting arrangement. Sometime back, I was asked about a single-user toilet facility door with a window in it for the same reason (a toilet room off of a elementary school classroom).
Looking forward to hearing what folks have to say on this.
January 24, 2018
I have a client that is requesting us to provide a Dutch Door at a single user unisex restroom for the safety/supervision of children. This restroom is located off of a public corridor. Does anyone know if there would be any code issues other than the hardware function that we may face when submitting for permit?
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.