January 7, 2019
we are designing a two story office building type VB construction and fully sprinkled.
can an elevator exit directly into an exit passageway if there is a rated wall with doors equipped with automatic closers in front of the elevator?
if not, can a rated elevator lobby have a single exit that opens into the exit passageway separating the two?
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- Passed test
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- Outdoor area occupancy classification
- Restaurant vs Bar Occupant Load Calculation
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall