April 1, 2015
Look in definitions "grade floor opening".
August 16, 2016
I took a practice test getting ready for the certification exam and this one has me confused.
The question is:
What is minimum net clear opening for an emergency escape window when accessed by a window well for basements with habitable space and sleeping rooms?
I answered 5.0 square feet and it was wrong. Correct was listed as 5.7 sq ft
I thought grade and below grade had an exception of 5.0 feet. Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance.
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- Passed test
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- Outdoor area occupancy classification
- Restaurant vs Bar Occupant Load Calculation
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall