March 6, 2019
Are toilet facilities for Hotel employees (i.e. - housekeeping staff) required to be located not more than one story above or below the space in which they are working? I am specifically referring to the guestroom floors which have many toilet rooms intended for use by the hotel guest accessed through the guestroom. Is a separate toilet facility required for the housekeeper(s) every third floor of a hotel so that it is located within one story of the floor which they are cleaning? Is it acceptable to say the housekeeper can use the guestroom toilet facility intended for the hotel guest if the employee toilet facilities are located more than one story above or below and over 500-feet from the story they are cleaning?
Most Recent Topics
- ICC University vs ICC Campus
- get certification
- Hello from Oak Lawn, IL
- Why isn't this a "cripple wall"?
- Focusing Study for B1 Exam
- Multi Family Housing Washing Machines
- Construction damage detection
- No Frost footing,403.1.4.1 2 story with walkout basement
- Stair Stringer Connections to Floor Framing
- Is an enclosed porch "Habitable Space"?