March 6, 2019
Are toilet facilities for Hotel employees (i.e. - housekeeping staff) required to be located not more than one story above or below the space in which they are working? I am specifically referring to the guestroom floors which have many toilet rooms intended for use by the hotel guest accessed through the guestroom. Is a separate toilet facility required for the housekeeper(s) every third floor of a hotel so that it is located within one story of the floor which they are cleaning? Is it acceptable to say the housekeeper can use the guestroom toilet facility intended for the hotel guest if the employee toilet facilities are located more than one story above or below and over 500-feet from the story they are cleaning?
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- Outdoor area occupancy classification
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators