March 6, 2019
Are toilet facilities for Hotel employees (i.e. – housekeeping staff) required to be located not more than one story above or below the space in which they are working? I am specifically referring to the guestroom floors which have many toilet rooms intended for use by the hotel guest accessed through the guestroom. Is a separate toilet facility required for the housekeeper(s) every third floor of a hotel so that it is located within one story of the floor which they are cleaning? Is it acceptable to say the housekeeper can use the guestroom toilet facility intended for the hotel guest if the employee toilet facilities are located more than one story above or below and over 500-feet from the story they are cleaning?
Most Recent Topics
- Is a MRI cryogen quench vent considered hazardous
- Earthbag construction?
- U-store it building complex
- MAQ's storage vs non-storage debate
- HELP - High Hazard (H-1) Area of Refuge Requirements
- Waiting for Certification
- Items disappearing from MyICC
- Egress window requirements
- IBC 2012 table 1018, corridor serving less than 30 - B occ
- Perimeter surface pool bonding.