May 4, 2015
Equipment Platforms are addressed in Section 505.3 (2012). They are not considered as a portion of the floor below, don't contribute to building area or # of stories and aren't part of the means of egress. So, I would think that travel distance requirements do not apply.
April 16, 2015
2012 International Building Code - Do maximum travel distance requirements apply to not normally occupied Equipment Platforms?
Most Recent Topics
- movable partition walls
- transformer & separately derived system grounding and bonding
- Delayed Pick up of Plans
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- The benefits of solar cable
- Stair requirements
- New Guy from DC area
- Acetylene - Flammable Gas or Reactive Gas MAQ
- Computer based plans pearson vue