May 29, 2015
Not in the building codes...not that I am aware of anyway.
Some municipalities require a set back if no survey has been performed to clarify location of the property line.
October 3, 2017
Are there any ICC requirements that a fence be setback by a minimum of one foot on a property line at the rear of abutting homes? I've searched but cannot see such, which I believe is dictated by local code. Reason I ask is our staff has conflicting understanding ... that there is a one-foot setback requirement vs. placement of the fence on the property line. Thanks.
Most Recent Topics
- movable partition walls
- transformer & separately derived system grounding and bonding
- Delayed Pick up of Plans
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- The benefits of solar cable
- Stair requirements
- New Guy from DC area
- Acetylene - Flammable Gas or Reactive Gas MAQ
- Computer based plans pearson vue