Is there an exemption for rating Clerestory Windows in IBC 2006? When I look at Table 715.5 it looks its 90 minutes? I see an exemption for wire glazing but openings are only 100 sq in. The existing window panels are much larger. Building was built in 1971, type 1A, B occupancy. Clerestory windows face each other and are 16' apart.
Any info is greatly appreciated!
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.