May 9, 2019
I am currently working on a design/build project on a local colleges fraternity house. The house is owned by the college, I am having a hard time classifying the type of construction and use group of the building. The project is a toilet and shower room renovation. The house itself was built in 1890 and since then has had one addition. The renovation is located in the addition and the addition is constructed of 8" CMU exterior walls with brick veneer and the interior walls are constructed of 2x4 wood framing and 1/2" drywall. Also the project is located in Ohio. Would anyone be able to give me an idea of the type of construction and use group?
Most Recent Topics
- Duties as Powers of the Building Official
- Nice to Meeting you All.
- Occupancy Classification
- Residential Mechanical Inspector Exam
- WhatWhat year of the UBC or IRC changed the requirement for 48" window sill height for egress to 44"?
- Salon West Palm Beach
- 220 dryer receptacle elevation?
- two part tests
- Emergency Escape and Rescue Opening in 2-hour Rated Wall
- R-3 converted to R-4 occupancy; dwelling unit/sleeping units