March 1, 2016
Q: is there any IBC ( 2018) prohibition for habitable spaces in basement? We have a high rise hotel occupancy with habitable spaces such as central kitchen, parking , offices. utilities. Your insight is highly appreciated.
Most Recent Topics
- Is a MRI cryogen quench vent considered hazardous
- Earthbag construction?
- U-store it building complex
- MAQ's storage vs non-storage debate
- HELP - High Hazard (H-1) Area of Refuge Requirements
- Waiting for Certification
- Items disappearing from MyICC
- Egress window requirements
- IBC 2012 table 1018, corridor serving less than 30 - B occ
- Perimeter surface pool bonding.