April 1, 2015
1023 Interior exit stairways (2015 IBC)?
April 20, 2015
The question of whether a horizontal assembly is required was up for debate recently in our office. The Multi family R-3 Apt building is fully sprinkled. There are two interior stair wells, one on each end of the building. Should the ceiling of the interior stairwells be constructed as a horizontal assembly? This is NFPA 13R protected building.
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- Outdoor area occupancy classification
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators