April 1, 2015
1023 Interior exit stairways (2015 IBC)?
April 20, 2015
The question of whether a horizontal assembly is required was up for debate recently in our office. The Multi family R-3 Apt building is fully sprinkled. There are two interior stair wells, one on each end of the building. Should the ceiling of the interior stairwells be constructed as a horizontal assembly? This is NFPA 13R protected building.
Most Recent Topics
- ICC University vs ICC Campus
- get certification
- Hello from Oak Lawn, IL
- Why isn't this a "cripple wall"?
- Focusing Study for B1 Exam
- Multi Family Housing Washing Machines
- Construction damage detection
- No Frost footing,403.1.4.1 2 story with walkout basement
- Stair Stringer Connections to Floor Framing
- Is an enclosed porch "Habitable Space"?