May 1, 2015
Trying to respond to a review question from the AHJ. "Provide method of compliance with IBC 2406.1 for all mirrors." All mirrors are mounted on stud and gypsum wallboard walls. It looks like the 2015 code added an exception that, "Mirrors and other glass panels mounted or hung on a surface that provides a continuous backing support." Doesn't a solid wall provide such continuous backing support and thereby exempts the mirrors from impact tests? Thanks.
Most Recent Topics
- IPMC exam
- Residential Mechanical Inspector Exam
- How Do I Purchase Exam Questions I missed?
- Outdoor fireplace Houston
- A-2 vs B
- CENSUS CODES FOR PERMITTING
- Bare liner survey
- Do Manufactured Homes in Florida Fall Under Residential Codes?
- #(WhatsApp:(+23-7654003579)BUY IELTS BAND 8.5 IN INDIA,KUWAIT.
- Top Website Design Company in Los Angeles