April 1, 2015
I would classify as S-1. Is it strictly used for RV's or could they also store boat, which is a S-1 use?
May 1, 2015
What is the occupancy classification of a 28 unit (each unit 600 ft2) indoor RV storage facility? Each unit is private and equipped with an OHD. All units are attached; 14 on the north, 14 on the south side. So attached back to back, and side to side. Storage facility is NOT accessory to any residential dwellings. It is a commercial property, that rents the units to RV owners.
Private: U. Or S-2?
Most Recent Topics
- How do you become a certified deputy epoxy inspector
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- B2 exam and sections of book to study
- Concrete manual or ACI 318
- Indirect waste
- Test post
- Required number of means of egress
- Calculating gpm's for a sewage ejector
- Interior Steel stud laterial force
- Aircraft Hangars NFPA 409