June 24, 2015
I have no experience in reviewing projects that use Metal Composite Material (MCM) exterior panels, but I just concluded reading a Wall Street Journal article dated 10/24/17 on this product's hazards. I opened the code book to Section 1407 and sure enough, there is as much complexity there as found in the incomprehensible energy code. The code official, overwhelmed, relies upon the registered design professional, who in turn relies upon the manufacturer. Once an "event" occurs, everyone is then at a loss as to how it could have happened. Who is with me in favor of simplifying Section 1407?
Most Recent Topics
- movable partition walls
- transformer & separately derived system grounding and bonding
- Delayed Pick up of Plans
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- The benefits of solar cable
- Stair requirements
- New Guy from DC area
- Acetylene - Flammable Gas or Reactive Gas MAQ
- Computer based plans pearson vue