April 16, 2018
Modular furnishing is the furniture that makes make an independent platform in kitchen. Architects are the best choice that helps to make the unique designed piece. An architect finds the unique design of every piece that takes into account.
April 16, 2015
2012 International Building Code - In past code editions I could easily find what I used as a maximum "cubicle" wall height as 5' - 9" before it was considered a "wall" and having to comply as such from an exiting perspective. If cubicle walls exceeded 5' - 9" then they needed to be considered walls and comply with all of the requirements for walls including fire ratings and opening protective. Someone is trying to sel us "full height" (call it 7' - 0") "Modular Furniture' and I think all of the requirements for traditional construction for "walls" have to be applied when designing these modular furnishings into an existing open office floor plan.
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.