June 16, 2015
Fewer than 16 persons the parsonage is a single family dwelling = R-3. Greater than 16 occupants it is R-2.
July 15, 2015
I am working on project that will be a mixed use occupancy. There is a synagogue (A-3 occupancy group) that will have a single family parsonage attached to it. I am trying to determine if the occupancy group of the parsonage would be an R-2 or R-3. I am using the 2015 IBC. Any input would be helpful. Thank you kindly.
Most Recent Topics
- movable partition walls
- transformer & separately derived system grounding and bonding
- Delayed Pick up of Plans
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- The benefits of solar cable
- Stair requirements
- New Guy from DC area
- Acetylene - Flammable Gas or Reactive Gas MAQ
- Computer based plans pearson vue