April 1, 2015
We do not classify outdoors except for a rooftop or deck or under a roof.
November 22, 2016
What would be the correct occupancy classification of a 5000 sf, on-grade outdoor area that is primarily for the tenants of the adjacent office building (B occupancy)? It is technically a private space but conceivably could be used by the general public.
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- Outdoor area occupancy classification
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators