June 7, 2019
Hello, doing all the final planning for my pole building. My original plan was to use shingles but the builder I am using will only install metal or he will prep for a shingled roof. My plan was to just have him prep for the shingles and I would shingle it. But he can't build it in short deadlines. So can I have osb put down then just put metal over the osb or does something go in between the osb and the metal? My biggest concern with the metal roof is leaks and condensation. What do you guys suggest?
Most Recent Topics
- Electric Hot Water Heaters in Garages
- Ceiling fans on 20 amp circuit?
- Glad I found this forum!
- Nice to Meeting you All.
- WhatWhat year of the UBC or IRC changed the requirement for 48" window sill height for egress to 44"?
- horizontal wet vent
- Corridor smoke management
- Salon West Palm Beach
- 220 dryer receptacle elevation?
- two part tests