May 31, 2018
I suggest barrier fencing It is very handy at helping you reduce outdoor noise. The assistance they give to outdoor noise control can be created in a variety of ways, from their positioning, to their material. The quality blankets provide ultimately comes down to how you use them. By using this guide to help you, you can be sure to start using Barrier Fencing effectively to really benefit your audio in your next video production.
April 8, 2015
The city council needs to address any exceptions if they are permitted to do so. Some states adopt codes and do not permitt local ammendments that are less than adopted codes.
A pool is on private property and the water may be public or another property.
Messing up a view is not a reason to reduce the code requirements
Even if these pool properties are annexed into the city there is nothing in the I-codes that would require them to be brought up to current code to meet the barrier requirements around a pool
November 28, 2012
Does the code address fencing around a pool on waterfront property? If so, where? My question regards homes currently in an unincorporated area but being annexed into city limit that uses 1999 codes. Are there examples of neighborhoods who allow pools without fencing if they are on waterfront property or is this something the city council needs to address as exceptions? Would really mess up the view to have wrought iron or any visual barrier...
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)
- Dishwasher GFCI Protection
- 2018 IECC - C405.4.2(2)Lighting Power Allowances for Building Exteriors
- S-1 Storage (Fire Sprinkler Question)
- Bedroom Egress
- Using Micro Rebar to substitute for traditional rebar in foundation systems
- Coffee Shop Occupancy Load
- Breaking the rules at pearson vue testing
- study materials for fire inspector 1 or 2 (66 or 67)