April 6, 2015
For starters, See 2015 IBC, Sections 903.2.9 and 903.3.1. The building and where it is located may require fire protection features. See IBC Chapters 6 and 7.
June 19, 2018
[Moderator moved this to relevant forum]
I have a business inside my city that is wanting to build a 15,000 square foot building. The building will be of noncombustible metal frame structure. The building will have no interior or exterior walls, and have a metal roof. The storage underneath the roof will be cardboard and paper bundles on pallets, this is a facility that makes paper from recycled cardboard and other paper products. I'm trying to find in 2015 IFC, and NFPA if a fire sprinkler system will still be required.
Thank you for any help on this subject.
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.