October 6, 2017
I would also like to know this.
Sounds like a good option as long as it is up to code.
November 19, 2017
A builder installed standard glazing in an apartment building stairway landing. Safety glazing is required, he wants to laminate the standard glass with Plexiglas on the inside. The Plexiglas sheet is also acceptable for use in Category I or Category II safety glazing applications as defined by the Consumer Product Safety Commission in 16 CFR Part 1201. Would this application meet the code requirement?
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.