June 13, 2017
No, by definition, a Townhouse is a 'single-family dwelling unit from foundation to roof'. You cannot have 2 dwelling units in a Townhouse.
September 9, 2015
Can a developer consider a townhome a duplex, one unit above the other with a fire wall between the other "duplex units" this would consist of 4 duplex units with 8 individual living spaces.
Most Recent Topics
- movable partition walls
- transformer & separately derived system grounding and bonding
- Delayed Pick up of Plans
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- The benefits of solar cable
- Stair requirements
- New Guy from DC area
- Acetylene - Flammable Gas or Reactive Gas MAQ
- Computer based plans pearson vue