November 4, 2016
Yes, I take the one tread depth extension of handrails (2015 IBC 1014.6) as a minimum.
January 28, 2016
I may be wrong but would think the graspable rail could go all the way to the floor if one so desired to do this.
January 28, 2018
I understand that, at the bottom of a stair, a handrail must extend a distance equal to one tread depth. Is the handrail allowed to exceed one tread depth at bottom of stairs?
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.