April 28, 2015
My municipality is considering constructing 4 new DPS stations or remodeling the 6 existing ones. Having adopted the 2015 IBC, a new station would be required to have a storm shelter as per Section 423.3. My question is when does it become necessary during an alteration to require a storm shelter? 25%, 50%, 75% of the total square footage or a 100% remodel of the building? Thanks to everyone for your consideration.
Most Recent Topics
- Electric Hot Water Heaters in Garages
- Ceiling fans on 20 amp circuit?
- Glad I found this forum!
- Nice to Meeting you All.
- WhatWhat year of the UBC or IRC changed the requirement for 48" window sill height for egress to 44"?
- horizontal wet vent
- Corridor smoke management
- Salon West Palm Beach
- 220 dryer receptacle elevation?
- two part tests