September 9, 2015
Sounds more like it's become a V-B. If it works for area and height, call I TV-B and be done with it.
This is an existing building. We are looking at a prefabricated steel framed building, insulated, metal siding, business use. At some point, a mezzanine was added consisting of wood structural columns and LVLs, and engineered wood I-joists framing the floor.
Does the mezzanine kick us from II-B to III-B?
Thank you for your input.
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.