January 14, 2018
This becomes a room within the church? I would say ideally, the partitions will meet the requirements in the building code, based on the construction type of the church. Otherwise, the existing building code could be used.
August 9, 2016
The church we are designing has a large free-standing iconostasis (wood screen with icons and a gate/door at the center) on the altar platform. I consider it furniture, as it isn't part of the building structure (although it may be connected in a few places for stability). Are there any issues with this? Is wood okay?
Most Recent Topics
- Person vue test taking.
- Window flashing requirements, and the authority of a building official to waive flashing completely.
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Most recent National Certification Examination Information Bulletin
- Residential Buildings with One Accessible Entrance?
- Unlimited area buildings next to railroad yards
- Common path of egress
- Section 103 Department of Building Safety
- section 103.2
- Residential dwelling unit inside a vehicle garage