January 14, 2018
This becomes a room within the church? I would say ideally, the partitions will meet the requirements in the building code, based on the construction type of the church. Otherwise, the existing building code could be used.
August 9, 2016
The church we are designing has a large free-standing iconostasis (wood screen with icons and a gate/door at the center) on the altar platform. I consider it furniture, as it isn't part of the building structure (although it may be connected in a few places for stability). Are there any issues with this? Is wood okay?
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.