July 6, 2017
I have asked everyone I know locally, and no one has been able to give me an answer.
Where do we find the Census Codes that we all list for building permits?
Like, I know that 101 is a new Single Family Dwelling, and 327 is a store or tavern, etc.
But where do these classifications come from?? Have they been updated to include ADU's? Mixed-Use buildings? Etc?
HELP I'M CONFUSED
Most Recent Topics
- get certification
- IFC 604.4 Overcurrent Protection
- Why isn't this a "cripple wall"?
- Structural mover ... what does moving mean?
- Multi Family Housing Washing Machines
- Construction damage detection
- No Frost footing,403.1.4.1 2 story with walkout basement
- Stair Stringer Connections to Floor Framing
- Is an enclosed porch "Habitable Space"?
- Erratta in Section R806.5