February 11, 2020
A method for detection and evaluation of damage based on the changes in the known modal shapes and
vibration frequencies of building structures is presented. To locate and estimate the magnitude of the
damage, measured in terms of the changes of the stiffness of the structural elements, the method uses the
analytical model of the structure to represent its undamaged initial state. The modal shapes and vibration
frequencies for the damaged state of the structure are used to build its lateral stiffness matrix from which
the analytical model is adjusted by means of an iterative process by which the damaged structural
elements are detected. Please check this out for further information: https://www.accessdoorsandpanels.com/blog/4-sectors-of-construction/
Your Access Door SuperStore!
February 17, 2020
January 22, 2020
Damages during the construction should be detected on time. The damages might include, leaks in the pipeline, roof, wall or the bad quality of material you are using. Construction damage can be detected through thermal imaging or manual techniques as well. First inspection then detection and after that repair is the best manner.
Most Recent Topics
- Is a MRI cryogen quench vent considered hazardous
- Earthbag construction?
- U-store it building complex
- MAQ's storage vs non-storage debate
- HELP - High Hazard (H-1) Area of Refuge Requirements
- Waiting for Certification
- Items disappearing from MyICC
- Egress window requirements
- IBC 2012 table 1018, corridor serving less than 30 - B occ
- Perimeter surface pool bonding.