August 12, 2018
Anyone who's working on field as a concrete placement inspector (TR-1 in New York to be specific)?
I want to know, what is a special inspector supposed to do in case a concrete form-work blows out. I have heard that the inspector is supposed to call 911, but is it mandatory, even though there was no harm done to the workers?
Most Recent Topics
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- required elevators
- InterNACHI CEU's
- 2015 IBC mis-referencing ACI 530-13?
- Emergency contact list for fire alarms
- Allowable number of stories in a townhouse
- IBC 2015 - 2406.1 exception
- Unattended fuel-dispensing facilities
- Sharing a HVAC system
- Increased occupant load in classroom