January 2, 2019
What are your thoughts on Storage Buildings with Living Quarters inside? I don't feel they should be allowed in residential neighborhoods, or to have living quarters inside of them, but there isn't anything in the 2006 IBC or IRC that would restrict that type of activity that I can find. The Zoning Regulations state that no "Accessory Structure" shall be utilized as a dwelling and no Accessory Structure shall be constructed without a permitted dwelling on the property, but the way they have been skirting the regulation is by putting the dwelling within the structure.
Most Recent Topics
- IPMC exam
- Residential Mechanical Inspector Exam
- How Do I Purchase Exam Questions I missed?
- Outdoor fireplace Houston
- A-2 vs B
- CENSUS CODES FOR PERMITTING
- Bare liner survey
- Do Manufactured Homes in Florida Fall Under Residential Codes?
- #(WhatsApp:(+23-7654003579)BUY IELTS BAND 8.5 IN INDIA,KUWAIT.
- Top Website Design Company in Los Angeles