July 1, 2019
Is anyone aware if any licensing restrictions have been lifted in the Bahamas to allow professional engineers the ability to legally respond to the region? With regard to USA events, in general, to what extent can a licensed PE respond to a disaster not in the state of licensure?
Most Recent Topics
- Earthbag construction?
- B1 EXAM PREP
- school cafeteria exempt from sprinkler req?
- Egress window requirements
- Scuppers at Roof-Top Patio
- Get Comprehensive HP Help from Certified Experts
- Where can I buy the cheapest and most secure POE Currency?
- Is it wise to buy cheap Animal Crossing Bells at IGGM?
- Where is the best place to buy NBA 2K20 MT?
- Is it worth buying Nook miles Tickets at IGGM?