July 1, 2019
Is anyone aware if any licensing restrictions have been lifted in the Bahamas to allow professional engineers the ability to legally respond to the region? With regard to USA events, in general, to what extent can a licensed PE respond to a disaster not in the state of licensure?
Most Recent Topics
- Glad I found this forum!
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Air Condition Units Housed In A Protected Stairwell
- Residential building code
- Ramp Slope inconsistency between 406.4.4 and 1012.2
- B and F2 separatoin
- Stories, grade planes, and elevators...oh my.
- Where did 1103.7.7 go?
- Elevator maintenance company
- 2009 IBC Sec. 1009.9